find your class
- Dynamic Flow - A dynamic and invigorating blend of breath and movement also known as vinyasa, to awaken the body, mind and senses. This class offers physical challenge and welcomes students of all levels.
- Karma Donation - Open to students of all experience. No fees or class cards are punched. Karma Donations are welcome: items from the wish list to support one of our outreach partners or monetary donations which can be deposited in the karma box at the check in desk.
- Kids Yoga Ages 8-12 - Come explore your creative gifts, relax your mind, stretch, strengthen, play and have fun! Yoga builds confidence, helps our minds stay focused and teaches us how to breathe. It's a great way to connect with friends and feel good from the inside out!
- Kripalu Gentle - Open to students of all experience. Kripalu is the Yoga of compassion. Movement in the gentle class is slower and meditative.
- Kripalu Moderate - Open to students of all experience. Kripalu is the Yoga of compassion. Movement in this class is moderate with longer holds. Instruction is offered on postures, breath techniques and meditation.
- Lunch Express - A quick one-hour format to nourish the body, heart and mind on your lunch break. Some Yoga experience is expected.
- Meditation for Good Mental Health - The second Friday of every month. Carlo Codato demystifies meditation and introduces meditation techniques for beginnners as well as experienced students. Class includes instruction, practice and time for questions and group discussion.
- Open Level - This class is open to students of all experiences. Instructors teach to the "middle" of the room, meaning instruction is offered when needed for beginners, and variations and options are offered to more experienced students.
- Vigorous - For students with experience and knowledge of basic postures, breath and meditation. This class flows through basic breath and postures and introduces advanced postures and breath techniques. It includes Yoga philosophy and chanting.
- Vinyasa Flow - Vinyasa means movement bound to breath. This class flows through postures but instructors will pause the flow when instruction is needed.
- Yin Yoga - Yoga for the joints, a cooler practice of longer holds in supported postures. Yin Yoga nourishes the large joints by relaxing the connective tissue and muscles around the joints.
- Yoga Nidra - The last Friday of every month, Yoga Nidra is offered by donation, 100% to support one of our outreach partners . Yoga Nidra is the practice of conscious sleep. Jen will take you through a 45 minute guided release of tension and holdings; physical, mental, emotional. Practitioners often leave Yoga Nidra feeling as rested and restored as if they had a several hour nap
9:30am - 10:45am
Moderate/Vigorous Kripalu with Jen
For students with experience and knowledge of basic postures, breath and meditation. This class flows through basic breath and postures and introduces advanced postures and breath techniques. It includes Yoga philosophy and chanting.
For beginners or those returning to practice after a time away this two hour class will prepare you to feel comfortable dropping into any level class on the schedule.