Dew Yoga is host to many exciting and diverse presenters for workshops and special events. Come feed your body, heart and soul with Yoga, Pilates, Feldenkreis, Kirtan, Reiki, Dance and much more.
Join us for fundraisers to support causes near and far or participate in one of our Seva projects building community to assist community!
Participate in fun gatherings, movie nights, writing circles and more.
- Friday, May 24th, 2013 7:00pm, two hours
- Movie Night with Henna Tattoos
- Yoga Unveiled: Evolution and Essence of a Spiritual Tradition. Yoga Unveiled reveals how yoga began and tells the story of its passage to the West. This groundbreaking documentary describes yoga's numerous branches, recounts the fascinating biographies of the foremost yoga masters, and explored yoga's astonishing medical potential. Featured in the film are B.K.S. Iyengar, Georg Feuerstein, T.K.V. Desikachar, Krishna Das, Dr. Oz, and more! Dress comfortably, bring a snack. All are welcome. This event is by donation. Suggested amount is $5-10 per person, but any amount is appreciated. PLUS - Henna Art to Adorn your body by Manju Designs from $8 and up.
- Sunday, June 9th, 2013 1:30pm, 2 hours
- Absolute Beginners Workshop with Jen
- For beginners or those returning to practice after a time away this two hour class will prepare you to feel comfortable dropping into any level class on the schedule.
- Sunday, June 30th, 2013 1:00pm, Two hours
- Restorative Yoga with Reiki Healing
- A delicious blend of Reiki and Yoga healing. Join Rita Trieger and Jen Irwin for two hours restorative yoga while receiving hands on or hands above Reiki.